Catering Equipment for Burger Restaurants
It’s no secret that most people enjoy a good burger with chips. It is a tasty fast food meal that is filling and most enjoyable. Each burger restaurant has its own special recipe that attracts customers. For this reason, these establishments must have reliable catering equipment that is able to prepare the food quickly yet consistently.
Here is the fastest reliable catering equipment for burger restaurants.
· Anvil Flat Top Grill. An Anvil Flat Top Grill gives you the flexibility to grill burger patties, tomato slices, bacon, sausages, as well as other burger toppings over a large surface. This saves you time as well as cleaning efforts because you don’t need to use a separate pan for all the items to be grilled.
· French Fry Cutter. Burgers are normally paired with chips and a drink to complete a meal. In order to cut down on time when it comes to the preparation of the chips you will need a French Fry Cutter. This clever catering equipment cuts the potatoes into perfect chips in one swift move.
· Anvil Fryer. A fryer such as the Anvil Fryer is a powerful and reliable unit. This particular fryer has two tanks that have a capacity of 8 litres each and can fry up to 10 kilograms of chips per hour. So you can fry chips in the two tanks simultaneously. It also has a valve which is fitted for the easy draining of the oil.
· Chip Dump. A Chip Dump is a wonderful piece of catering equipment that keeps the chips warm before serving. The Anvil Chip Dump is fitted with a lamp that illuminates the chips for enhanced presentation plus it has a sloped drip tray that makes serving easier.
· Patty Machine. Making your own burger patties with the special ingredients is what makes your burgers unique. In addition, you will require a Patty Machine. You can prepare the patty according to your specifications then place it in the Patty Machine to form a perfectly circular burger. Each patty that you make will be in exactly the same form.
· Bun Toaster. Toasted buns make a burger so much more delicious. The Anvil Vertical Bun Toaster also speeds up the process by means of a heavy duty stainless steel wire conveyor belt system. It has a variable heating control and a 6 position thickness setting.
Being fast, consistent, and reliable is what customers look for in a burger restaurant. Consequently, the catering equipment has to match these expectations in order for the establishment to be successful.
CaterWeb stocks a full range of commercial kitchen products and we even offer free demonstrations as well as hands on training if necessary. Visit our website to access our online store or alternatively we welcome you to visit our new showroom.
Fast food restaurants are gaining popularity day by day and have become a part of our fast moving life. There are many burger restaurants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and In & Out Burger just to name a few. Today, on every corner of a street you can find a fast food restaurant. People may think that all of these fast food restaurants are successful but in reality they are not. If you plan to enter into a burger franchise, there are certain points to keep in mind.
One big point that you should know when owning a burger franchise is location, that the area you are planning to open the fast food restaurant in should have as few coffee shops as possible. Also, opt for that company which offers a variety on the menu. The area you choose should be unique and should have a high demand of a fast food restaurant. Your restaurant would be the only place in that area and people would have no other choice. Another location that you can choose is the busiest area of the city. In such places, there is always a shortage of burger restaurants, so your burger franchise would have the best chance to succeed.
After deciding this, you need to choose the burger franchise with which you wish to start your business. Opt for that fast food company which has gained popularity due to good standards, healthy food, customer service and a powerful business model. The biggest advantage of franchise is that you will not have to bother with the first stage of a new business in which you advertise yourself to become popular. The profit from burger franchises is significant and soon you will flourish with the right franchise. Remember the sign above McDonald’s that displays the number of burgers sold. If I had started a franchise when that number was climbing to its first million, you would not be reading this article now.
Do not forget to have the information of the standards of the particular company you are interested in well researched. Also remember to open you burger franchise in an area where there are more teenagers and business people. In such cases, customers would also think of your restaurant as a meeting place, which could increase your costumer word of mouth advertising.
The most popular burger franchises are Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s. They have a large chain throughout the world and are known for good standards and healthy food as well as choices on their menus. Remember, franchising is the best kept secret of the 21st Century
Best Burgers in the World
Despite the fact that we live in a world increasingly populated by vegetarians and constant-dieters – it’s a relief to know that not everyone hates meat or is watching his or her waistline!
With its original ascent to modern popularity in the late 1800’s, the hamburger has become the quintessential American tradition (which has also found its way across many borders). Sold anywhere from food carts on a city corner and good ol’ burger joints, to fine dining establishments and distinguished steak houses, a good burger can be a real delight.
Whatever topping or condiment is chosen to accompany the burger usually depends on where you’re from – New Yorkers love lettuce, tomato and raw onions, Californians loves chili or mustard, while the Southerners can’t get away from adding some spicy hot sauce to give the burger a little kick.
Either way, if you often find yourself in a burger mood… or wonder what’s the best and where it can be found – wonder no more! With no shortage of great burgers havens from around the globe, get ready to chow and loosen those belt loops at one of these picks:
The Apple Pan (Los Angeles, CA) – A longtime burger destination for over 50 years, The Apple Pan is an unassuming joint with a horseshoe-shaped counter that offers no tables but a damn good burger that makes up for the lack of sitting space. Try the Hickory burger (topped with Tillamook Cheddar and BBQ sauce) – our favorite! Oh, and if you have any room left afterwards, try the legendary apple pie.
Banana Boat Restaurant (Turks & Caicos) – Anyone who has been to the Turks will tell you that this is a festive spot with great burgers. A quintessential island hangout, the place serves amazing half-pound burgers (you’d better be hungry!) and tasty conch burgers you won’t find anywhere else. Oh, and if you can… swing by on a Sunday afternoon to enjoy some of the best reggae music with your delectable burger.
Daniel Boulud Brasserie (Las Vegas, NV) – Who would want to pay $40 for a burger and fries? We would! We did! And, we loved it! Talk about the fanciest burger in the world – the “Original NY DB Burger” as it’s called is a 9 oz. sirloin burger consisting of foie gras, wine-braised short ribs and black truffles on a parmesan bun served with tomato and horseradish. So… if you’re looking for something different – this is definitely it.
Joe Allen (Paris, France) – Going strong since 1972, Joe Allen (with its sister restaurant in NY) was the first restaurant to bring American fare to Paris. A favorite of local businessmen and celebrities alike, Joe Allen serves the city’s best burger and some of the most superb cocktails!
Daddy O’s (New York, NY) – Craving a good ol’ burger in NYC – never has one tasted this divine. (Just don’t forget the tater tots that go with it!) Located in the West Village, this downtown relaxed staple is the ideal hangout for folks wanting to escape the pretentious carb-counting crowd you’d find in other places in NY. They are open late and are the perfect spot to grab an alternative beverage with your closest friends.
Speakeasy Diner (Kyoto, Japan) – A café by day and full service by night, the Speakeasy Diner is an amazing hangout in the heart of the city. Known for its great international menu and amazing burgers, the place is famous among locals and out-of-towners alike. Speakeasy also offers English language versions of Japanese papers and large screen TVs that always have CNN on. Seating is limited (about 40 people), so make sure you’re prepared to wait.